Do you want to have your say about Tong Medical Practice?
There are a number of ways to make your voice heard to tell us about good things and things you might like to change.
Please make feedback constructive, relevant and civil.
- Use our suggestion box in the reception area
- Attend our patient participation group meetings
- Use the NHS choices website.
- Use our friends and family test
Or follow the link: Give Feedback on Care
The Patient Network brings together patient participation groups (PPGs) and practice volunteers in Bradford City and Districts CCG areas and allows you to get involved with, and influence, decisions about local health services. The network also provides an opportunity for patient groups to share good practice and support each other’s development.
Meetings are open to members of PPGs, patient engagement leads, practice volunteers and Practice Health Champions. We reimburse travel expenses for members of the public, carers and patients. Refreshments are provided at each meeting.
What is the Patient Participation Group?
The Patient Participation Group (PPG) is a forum wherepatient representatives meet regularly with our senior partner, business manager, reception manager and office administrator to discuss what is important to them. Meetings take place every three months and are chaired by Shirley Carlin a patient of this practice.
The agenda is set by the group itself, and focuses mainly on:
- Promoting understanding: helping the practice to understand what is really important to our patients; and helping our patients to understand the constraints under which the doctors have to work.
- Trying to find solutions to the problems we all face in this busy practice.
- Exploring new ideas and plans to provide the best possible service to the community.
- Deciding on topics for Patient Surveys, so that we can get the views of as many patients as possible. Then considering the results of the surveys to see how we can address the issues which have come up.
If you are a patient at Tong Medical Practice and believe that you can help the PPG achieve these purposes, or if there are issues that you think the PPG should be addressing, then please complete our ‘Sign-up Form’ online.
Or if you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form.
Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. The Data Protection Act 2018 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.